Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl XLII Ads: Giants vs. Patriots 1st Qtr.

For the Super Bowl ads, I will be grading on a 10 scale.

1st Qtr.

Bud Light Fire Breathing
My first thought was the dairy queen ad, left me feeling like id seen it before..nothing new, but Bud Light aims to entertain, not inform, so I'm going 7.5

Pepsi Max
Funny and memreble. I liked to cameos and the Night at the Roxberry tie in, 8.0

Bud Light Wine party
Good for most, very good if you're a guy who has had to attend a wine party, 7.3

Under Armor
Forgetable, I had to rewind the DVR to remember who it was. 3.0

Audi R8: Godfather
I'd like to see more of the new car..Godfather spin likely only made sense to a small portion. If they only have 1 ad, they needed to make better use of their time. 4.0

Sales genie.com
Trying to reproduce the success of godaddy, but only time will tell...4.9

No comments: